E-Learning software includes multiple features that cater to different user roles.
Students- These are users who consume the eLearning content. Their objective is to learn and assess their own progress.
- Search - for learning.
- Assignments - one place to access everything that has been assigned to them.
- Course View - interface to view content, take notes, etc.
- Assessment - interface to take assessments.
Instructors - These are users who are responsible for delivering the learning content, assignment to the students.
- Students - one place to view all their students with certain parameters..
- Assignment - where they can assign learning to their students.
- Assessment View - where they can view assessments submitted by students and manually grades them.
- User Management - to create, edit, remove users.
- Access Management - to authorized content and privileges, etc.
- Event Management - Newsletter, Events, Announcement and Gallery Provision.